Mailing ten or more Certified Mail pieces a day? Read on
The Postal Service’s eCertified program provides a sophisticated tracking and reporting system for Certified Mail. What our e-certified system mailers can:
- Improve the process of creating and tracking Certified Mail
- Save money
If you are mailing ten or more Certified Mail letters a day though the US Postal Service then you should be taking advantage of the USPS’s eCertified program.
Our Certified Mail Solution will save your organization time and money!
- Use electronic return receipt and pay $1.40 less per piece, while still using your existing mailing machine to pay for the postage
- Take the guesswork out of knowing the whereabouts of your certified mail piece
- Track delivery and attempted delivery
- Information is stored in a searchable database
- Can add custom fields (such as case or client numbers)
- Collect return signatures digitally
- Automatically, and more quickly
- Create Certified Mail cards and labels automatically – no more handwriting green cards
- Print mailing and record labels automatically at your workstation
- Can import addresses from an address book, or build an address book as you mail